The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

2019 RootsTech Ambassador


I am thrilled to be serving as a 2019 RootsTech Ambassador. This is my 4th year serving as an ambassador. You may be wondering ... just what is a RootsTech Ambassador and what do they do?

Ambassadors act as brand advocates by helping to generate awareness and excitement for RootsTech. This is accomplished through: writing and publishing RootsTech related content on my blog, sharing RootsTech content on my social media channels, and helping to generate interest in RootsTech.

Prior to the conference I will have opportunities to share information about RootsTech with you. Some of this information will be in the form of media press releases. While attending RootsTech in February-March 2019, I will have opportunities to connect with and interview guest presenters and keynote speakers. I will share information from those interviews on my Facebook page: Revealing Roots and Branches, on Twitter: @amyarchfam, and here on my blog.

I have received a free conference registration for my own attendance and I have received a free registration to give away to one of my followers. I will be starting that giveaway today.

In addition to being a RootsTech Ambassador, I have the privilege of serving as the RootsTech Ambassador Coordinator. I have served in this role since Fall 2016. As the Coordinator, I do just what the name implies, I assist the RootsTech staff in sharing and "coordinating" information with the nearly 100 social media ambassadors.

If you have any questions about RootsTech, please leave me a comment and I'll answer you.

#RootsTech

No comments:

Post a Comment