The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Monday, May 16, 2016

Memory Jogger Mondays ... Goal Accomplished


A year ago I made a goal to write a "Memory Jogger" personal history tidbit every Monday on my blog for one year. I accomplished that goal at the end of last month! 

There were weeks that I had difficulty with the topic and other weeks that I found I was busy doing other life things and didn't get my blog updated that week. For the most part, the questions that I used were simple to answer.

Here are the questions I utilized for this past year:


Here are links to other resources that I plan to use someday in the future (maybe on this blog):

How have you been doing in recording your life history or keeping a journal?

See this post for more information about "Memory Jogger Monday": 

No comments:

Post a Comment