The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Sunday, July 3, 2016

We Are Not Left To Do This Work Alone


“I remind you that it is a veil, not a wall, that separates us from the spirit world. Veils can become thin, even parted. We are not left to do this work alone. They who have preceded us in this work and our forebears there, on occasion, are very close to us. I have a testimony of this work; it is a supernal work in the Church. I am a witness that those who go beyond the veil yet live and minister here, to the end that this work might be completed. God grant that we who have an opportunity to have part in it might seek that opportunity and labor with all our might.” 
- Boyd K. Packer, “Covenants”, LDS General Conference, April 1987.

No comments:

Post a Comment