The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

They Have A Right To Expect It

Houston Texas Temple - Photo from LDS Media Library
“Some person or persons dwelling in the flesh must attend to this part of the work for them; for it takes just as much to save a dead man who never received the Gospel as a living man. And all those who have passed away without the Gospel have the right to expect somebody in the flesh to perform this work for them.” 

– President Wilford Woodruff, Deseret News: Semi-Weekly, May 14, 1878, 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment