The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Sunday, April 2, 2017

When We Understand Our Identity

Bountiful Utah Temple - Photo From LDS Media Library
“How can the promises made to the fathers be planted in the hearts of the children? How can the hearts of the children be turned to their fathers? This can happen only when we understand our identity and roles in this work and remain worthy and prepared to enter the temple and act on behalf of those who have gone before.” 

- Elaine S. Dalton, “We Did This For You,” LDS General Conference, October 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment