The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Friday, February 15, 2019

Family Historian Spotlight


There are as many different ways to do family history as there are individual people. 

I am starting a new family historian spotlight on my blog to highlight individual people in their family history journey. I hope that through these spotlight posts you will be able to identify the similarities you may share, the differences in how and why others do things, and the uniqueness of each person. I hope that you will celebrate and learn from one another and possibly connect with a new cousin along the way. 

Everyone has a story to tell and I'd love to spotlight everyone who would like to share their family history story.

I am inviting you to participate in this new adventure with me. If you are interested, please fill out the embedded form below. Or share the link. https://bit.ly/2N0KIsS

Please share with your family or friends who may be interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment