The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Sunday, December 4, 2016

The Foundation For A Major Work

Salt Lake Temple at Christmas - Photo From LDS Media Library
"I am confident that the Lord will permit us and direct us to go on building these sacred structures as we become worthy of them. Our important test of that worthiness will lie in doing the research that becomes the foundation for the major work to be carried on in them."  

- President Gordon B. Hinckley, "A Century of Family History Service," Ensign, March 1995.

No comments:

Post a Comment