The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Reunion Resources Page Added to Blog


I have added a new PAGE to this blog. See the menu bar directly under the header of this blog. Here is also a direct link to the new page:

http://revealingrootsandbranches.blogspot.com/p/reunion-resources.html

The page "Reunion Resources" contains resources and website links to help you plan family reunions. Check out the new page and let me know if there are any sites or resources you utilize that I do not have in my list and I will get them added. As I find new sources I will list them here as well. 

I really like having this information in a set location on my blog for easy access. As you utilize the resources and plan family reunions, come back and share your experiences in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment