The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Spirit of Elijah

Photo from LDS Media Library
“Elijah came to turn the hearts of the fathers to their children and the children to the fathers.  With that, natural affection between generations began to be enriched.  This restoration was accompanied by what is sometimes called the Spirit of Elijah – a manifestation of the Holy Ghost bearing witness of the divine nature of the family.” 
– Elder Russell M. Nelson, A New Harvest Time, April 1998, General Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment