The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Monday, April 18, 2016

Memory Jogger Monday - April 18


When all is said and done, what do you want to be remembered for? What would you like your legacy to be? What are you doing now to make that happen?

I would like to be remembered as the "Family Gatherer".

I love finding cousins and putting families, long separated, together. I am a reunion organizer, family party planner, family history researcher and I serve my ancestors and relatives by providing them essential temple ordinances.

Sometimes, even just putting a family all together in FamilySearch Family Tree brings so much peace. There is comfort in knowing that they are all together in one central place.

I would hope that I will be remembered for making connections and bringing people together. 

See this post for more information about "Memory Jogger Monday": 

No comments:

Post a Comment