The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Memory Jogger Monday - March 28


What are some of the life lessons that you would like to pass on to your posterity?

Clean as you go.
A smile breaks down any barrier.
Improve yourself, don't compare yourself to others.
Prepare, plan, and move forward.
Stop, stand still and listen for the Holy Ghost
Breathe deeply.
Obedience brings blessings.
Plant seeds from which you will never harvest.
Don't spend time collecting things ... spend time gathering family.

See this post for more information about "Memory Jogger Monday": 

No comments:

Post a Comment