The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Direct Relationship

Photo from LDS Media Library
“The work we are performing here has direct relationship to the work over there.  Someday you will know that there are ordinances performed over there, too, in order to make the vicarious work which you do effective.  It will all be done under the authority and power of the priesthood of God.”  

- Elder Ezra Taft Benson, Sao Paulo Brazil Temple, 26 February 1979, in Teachings of Ezra Taft Benson, pp. 252-253.

No comments:

Post a Comment