The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

From Facebook to Family - Shane's Story

Did you catch the article in the LDS Church News today about my session at RootsTech?


Check it out here:
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865623533/RootsTech-2015-Finding-the-Living-Among-the-Dead.html

In the article I share an inspirational story that demonstrates how the tools from my presentation can be used in finding the living. Two years ago I helped my friend Shane Adair find his birth family. Please read the LDS Church News article for the story and then enjoy the photos below of Shane and his new family.

Facebook Post
Shane and his MOMS
Shane and his brother (paternal)
Shane's maternal family (minus 2)
Myself and Shane - March 2013
#RootsTech

No comments:

Post a Comment