The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Do We Know Their Stories of Faith and Sacrifice?

Photo from LDS Media Library
"The more connected we feel to our righteous forefathers, the more likely we are to make wise and righteous choices. And so it is. Each of us will be greatly blessed if we know the stories of faith and sacrifice that led our forefathers to join the Lord’s Church." 

- Elder William R. Walker, Live True to the Faith, April 2014, General Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment