The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Family History and Temple Ordinances are Bridges

Salt Lake City Utah Temple - Photo from LDS Media Library
“Family history research provides the emotional bridge between the generations.  Temple ordinances provide the priesthood bridge.  Temple ordinances are the priesthood ratification of the connection that we have already established in our hearts.” 

– Elder Dennis B. Neuenschwander, “Bridges and Eternal Keepsakes”, Ensign, May 1999, p. 85.

No comments:

Post a Comment