The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Memory Jogger Monday - January 18

Photo from LDS Media Library
If you could spend a day with any famous person in the world, who would it be, and what would you do during your day with him or her?

As I've thought about this question, I realized that I don't keep up on the "famous" people in today's society - that just isn't me. I thought about a lot of historical figures that lead great lives and either wrote great or were great thinkers or creators/inventors. I also thought I'd love to spend a day with any of my ancestors or just one more day with my recently deceased father.

For this post, I have chosen that I would love to spend a day with Jesus Christ. I would think that we would spend our day serving others. To learn from the Master how to serve others, by watching him in person would be amazing.

The more I've thought about this though, I've realized that I can learn right now from Him how to serve others more effectively and how to love more perfectly. I can spend my time with Him everyday by studying His word in the Holy Scriptures.

See this post for more information about "Memory Jogger Monday": 

No comments:

Post a Comment