The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Connecting Points Magazine


On March 27, 2015 I posted an article on my blog called Brick Wall Removal. The next day I was contacted by Tom Bailey the publisher of the new free online genealogy magazine Connecting Points. He asked if they could use this blog article in their summer edition of their magazine. I agreed. You can view that issue of the magazine HERE. You can subscribe to their free magazine and get notifications when each quarterly issue is available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment