The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Bound Together By Covenant

Doug and Pam Carter Family - Ogden Utah Temple - June 2015
“Because of our confidence in the perpetuity of the home and family into the eternities, we build our most elaborate and expensive structures – temples of God – so that man, woman, and their children may be bound together by covenant in an everlasting union which will transcend all the limitations of this mortal sphere.”
- Ezra Taft Benson, This Nation Shall Endure, Deseret Book, 1977, p. 129.

No comments:

Post a Comment