The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Indexing ... Keep Fueling FamilySearch


While the indexing event didn't reach the goal of 100,000 participants, the 82,039 participants indexed and arbitrated over 14.5 Million records in just one week! I am so glad that I participated in this event.

Know what? You don't need an "event" to participate in Indexing. I guess I'm trying to tell myself that as well. I don't need to wait to be invited to participate in an indexing event to do indexing. I can do it anytime that works for me.

I have set a goal to index 1,000 records from September 1-December 31, 2015. To stay on track with my goal I need to index about 9 records a day. I have only indexed 160 records before, so it is a goal to really stretch myself.

We need to keeping fueling FamilySearch for newly indexed records. What goal will you set to help accomplish this great work?

Read my previous Indexing post: If I Can Index, So Can You!
Go here to start Indexing: FamilySearch Indexing

#FuelTheFind
#FamilySearchIndexing

No comments:

Post a Comment