The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

We Must Prepare For Some Uphill Climbing

Photo from LDS Media Library
“We are going to make mistakes, but none of us can become an expert in family history work without first being a novice. Therefore, we must plunge into this work, and we must prepare for some uphill climbing. This is not an easy task, but the Lord has placed it upon you, and He has placed it upon me.” 

- President Thomas S. Monson, “Hastening the Work,” Ensign, June 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment