The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Monday, August 17, 2015

Memory Jogger Monday - August 17


What were your favorite subjects in school? Explain why.

I remember learning how to read and some of the early books I read. I love reading today and I'm sure that part of that comes from the excitement of reading mystery novels as a youth. I was hooked on family history when I realized that it was about being a "real detective" like those I read about.

My favorite subject was math! I fell in love with numbers in the 4th grade and solidified my love by the 5th grade. I took extra math classes in college "for fun" and have an emphasis in Accounting with my Business Administration degree.

Numbers tell stories and you can manipulate numbers to tell any kind of story you want.

See this post for more information about "Memory Jogger Monday": 

No comments:

Post a Comment