The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

More Sacred Temple Time

Idaho Falls Temple - Photo From LDS Media Library
“Any work you do in the temple is time well spent, but receiving ordinances vicariously for one of your own ancestors will make the time in the temple more sacred, and even greater blessings will be received. The First Presidency has declared, “Our preeminent obligation is to seek out and identify our own ancestors.” 
- Elder Richard G. Scott, “The Joy of Redeeming the Dead,” Ensign, November 2012, 93-94.

No comments:

Post a Comment