The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Something Changes Inside Us

Jordan River Temple - Photo From LDS Media Library






“When our hearts turn to our ancestors, something changes inside us. We feel part of something greater than ourselves. Our inborn yearnings for family connections are fulfilled when we are linked to our ancestors through sacred ordinances of the temple.” 

- Elder Russell M. Nelson, “Generations Linked in Love,” General Conference, April 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment