The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Blogiversary - 1 year


On February 5th this blog turned 1 year old! I was crazy busy at RootsTech and celebrated by sharing Dove chocolates with fellow bloggers and RootsTech Ambassadors and staff.

I've learned so many new things in this past year and made new friendships. I am looking forward to more of the same in the coming year. Thanks for joining me on this ride!


1 comment:

  1. Happy 1st Blogiversary Amy! You're blog is awesome! And thanks for sharing your celebratory Dove chocolates with us at RootsTech. :)

    ReplyDelete