The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Thursday, February 11, 2016

RootsTech 2016: Innovator Summit: Steve Rockwood

Steve Rockwood, CEO FamilySearch
Wow! It has been a week since the 2016 RootsTech Innovator Summit and I'm just getting to wrapping up my thoughts. What an amazing week of attempting to drink from a fire hose! There is so much to soak in at RootsTech!

Here are some of my thoughts and notes from the classes I attended during RootsTech. Each post will be titled: RootsTech 2016 (and then what class or event I attended). This post is called RootsTech 2016: Innovator Summit: Steve Rockwood

Innovator Summit General Session
Steve Rockwood, CEO of FamilySearch shared the 5 areas of focus for FamilySearch:
  • Discovery
  • Family Tree
  • Searchable Records
  • Memories
  • Contextual Help
What if family history was like math; completely integrated into our daily life?
How can family history enhance other industries?

You can watch his comments here:


#RootsTech

No comments:

Post a Comment