The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Monday, February 15, 2016

Memory Jogger Monday - February 15

What is your philosophy on money?

I wish I had more money! I wish I only earned interest and never paid it to anyone. I wish I had more money in savings. Do you see the common thread ... "I wish..."? Yep, I need to move past wishes to actual planning.

I really like this quote I found a few years ago:
"Financial stress is not caused by a lack of pay, but by not having a system that causes us to make wise decisions about the way we spend money."
So, that is what I'm going to be working on. Creating a plan and a system that works for me and my family.

What is your philosophy on money? Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comments below.

See this post for more information about "Memory Jogger Monday": 

No comments:

Post a Comment