The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Thursday, February 4, 2016

RootsTech 2016: Kenneth Green GoFundMe


Toward the end of January I learned about Ken Green. He created a GoFundMe account to help raise money to get himself to RootsTech this year. He is a LDS Church Service Missionary living in Denver, Colorado. Here is information from his gofundme account:



His GoFundMe was shared 99 times and 18 people funded his account in just 11 days. He was looking for $500 and received $590. FamilySearch also stepped in and provided him access to RootsTech. I wanted to meet him and on the first day of RootsTech (Innovators Summit) I found him! Like first thing in the morning! Then proceeded to see him throughout the day! It was great to meet you Ken (Elder Green)!

#RootsTech

1 comment: