The generations on either side of me link me to my past and my future. My view of family history involves revealing the roots and the branches.

Throughout this blog you will find perspectives related to the doctrines of temple and family history work from revealed revelation given to living prophets of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Monday, February 15, 2016

RootsTech 2016: Stan Ellsworth

He rode his Harley onto the stage!

Here are some of my takeaways from this remarks:

  • Being American is a way of thinking and being.
  • Every family has it's unique heritage and story.
  • Every American family has stories to tell, their own heroes, and they want their stories celebrated.
  • Freedom is the birthright of every American.

You can watch his comments here:


I had the opportunity to visit with him briefly in the Media Hub. Here is a picture of us.

His show airs on BYU TV.  You can get more info here: American Ride and you can watch past episodes online.

 American Ride - BYU TV

#RootsTech

No comments:

Post a Comment