- Everyone lives on in stories, pictures, and lessons.
- Focus on the person (not the search)
- Reach their hearts in 60 seconds
- What have you felt?
- Feelings are core and profound
- Feel belonging and love
- You are inspired and can be inspiring
- Make family history relevant to your immediate family
5 experience areas
Reach out to people's hearts - you are heart doctors for your family - this is a gathering of heart specialists.
What are the "funny ties" that will build family ties?
Weave family history into everyday life.
You can watch his comments here:
I had the opportunity to participate in a Media Hub Sofa Chat with Steve.
Here are some of my takeaways from the chat:
- How do we bring all members of the family into family history?
- Going global to soften the soil for new markets.
- Fine tuning each of the 5 experiences over time.
- Teenagers and millennials want to give back right now.
- Mobile will be first in new technologies.
- Focusing on "searchable" records.
- Every family has members to fulfill all the different roles.
- We've created the tree, now we need to embellish it with ornaments (photos, stories).